How do I contact Atelier Domingo’s?
Our customer service team is happy to assist you from Monday to Friday, from 9am CET to 6pm CET.
For collaborations, wholesale and media partnerships or if you have any further questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I stay updated with products restock and new
In order to receive our latest news, we advise you to subscribe to our newsletter by entering your email address here.
How long does shipping take?
Orders are usually shipped within 2-3 business days.
You will receive an email with your tracking information once your order ships. If you do not receive this email 3 business days after having placed your order, please contact us directly at email@example.com
Delivery time may vary according to your location.
- 3 to 7 business days in Europe
- 5 to 14 business days outside Europe
Do you ship internationally?
We do offer international shipping to most destinations worldwide.
Simply enter your location while placing your order and you will find all needed information before proceeding to the payment of your order.
For international shipping outside of the UE, additional taxes may apply. Clients are responsible for paying these taxes in their country.
How much are the shipping costs?
Free worldwide shipping for orders over €99.
For orders below €99:
- France: €4,90
- European Union & UK: €7,90
- Rest of the World: €12,90
Atelier Domingo’s aims to ensure its customers' full satisfaction. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return your item(s) for a full refund.
The refund is capped to the amount charged by Atelier Domingo's for your purchase, including VAT if your order was shipped to EU. If you are outside the EU, it excludes any additional fees and taxes you could have paid to any third party, including local tax authorities and customs. The shipping fees charged on your order by Atelier Domingo's are refunded if you return all the items from the order.
To make a return, the following conditions must be met:
• Returns must be made within 14 business days of delivery.
• The returned item(s) must be unworn and complete.
• The returned item(s) must be returned in their complete packaging.
Christmas period exception: for any order made between November 22nd and December 20th, the return period is extended to January 7th.
In order to proceed with a return, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and the reason(s) why you want to return your product(s).
Once items are received and inspected, a refund will be issued for the returned items. We are not responsible for risk of loss or damage during return shipment.
If the returned item was purchased with a special offer (for example: Black Friday), the following cost of the return request will be deducted from your refund: €4.90 per order for returns from France, €7.90 for rest of European Union and UK, €12.90 for the rest of the world.
If you received the wrong item or a damaged one, please contact us directly at email@example.com
PRODUCTS & SERVICES
Are your jewelries unisex?
All our jewelry is designed to be unisex, and can be worn by men and women.
How do I know my size?
• In order to choose the right ring size, you can find a sizing chart by clicking here.
• For bracelets and necklaces, we generally offer two different lengths. We recommend women to choose the shortest ones and men the longest ones.
What are our products made of?
• All our necklaces chains are made of 925 sterling silver.
• The gold necklaces chains are made of 925 sterling silver with a high-quality 18 karat gold plating (1 micron).
• Our Mamba silver bracelets are made of 925 sterling silver.
• Our Mamba gold bracelets are made of 925 sterling silver with a high-quality 18 karat gold plating (1 micron).
• Our rings, pendants and other bracelets are plated with a high-quality silver plating (10 microns) or a high-quality 24 karat gold plating (2 microns).
How should I take care of my jewelry?
Keep your jewelry in the cotton bag you received with your purchase when you do not wear it – keep away from light and moisture.
We recommend not to wear your jewelry when you sleep, take a shower, and practice a physical activity. Be informed that many things can damage your jewelry such as, for example, the acidity of your own skin, product misuse, fragrances, alcohol, chemicals, salted water, and cosmetics.
Do I need to take off my jewelry before I take a shower or a swim?
• Unplated solid 925 sterling silver: feel free to keep them while you take a shower or a swim.
• Other items: Even if these items are waterproof, avoid any repeated contact with salted water and chemicals – incl. chemicals used in swimming pools and cosmetics.
How do I keep my jewelries shinny?
Every type of jewelry may tarnish with time. Tarnishing is a natural process.
We recommend to use a microfiber cloth to polish your jewelry when it tarnishes.
What payment methods do you accept?
We accept all major credit cards (Mastercard, Visa, Amex), Paypal, Apple Pay and iDEAL.